December 19, 2008

Congratulations!!!!!!

Congratulations are in order for Meredith!  She still has about two months of nursing school left, but she had her pinning ceremony yesterday!  I guess you really don't feel like studying after doing that!  Let it be done already!  Haha!  Keep it up..almost done!  Look at my two handsome nephews!  Mike's hair is so cute! 

Well everyone, I'm sorry I have been slack on the entries.  It does take a lot of time to download the pictures, but I guess I don't have to add pictures everytime.  I know everyone has been busy lately!  Last weekend was Garrett's birthday, so we had to go to Ellerbe to have a birthday party for Garrett and his dad!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  Saturday we had to run back to Durham to go to the Christmas party hosted by my company.  After a late night, we got on the road to Kernersville Sunday morning to go to Inez's Annual Ham Breakfast.  It was delicious and fun!  Afterwards, Garrett, Mary, me, Mike, John and Shawn played some Uno.  I think Mary kicked our butts.  Tuesday was Garrett's birthday, so we went out to Bonefish and had a nice dinner!  Now it is Friday and I am waiting to go and get my hair cut and then go to work!  I hope everyone has a great weekend.  Christmas is less than a week away!!!  Ahhh..can you believe it!



No comments: