December 09, 2008

That Time of Year Again!!!
















Well everyone, it is that time of year again!  Time to put up my Christmas tree!!!!  Christmas season is in full swing!  I have already been to a Christmas party! I went with Mary.  It was a lady that she rides with.  We walked into the living room and there was a giraffe! It was crazy! Shawn was not very excited about seeing the giraffe considering his flying giraffe dreams, but Victoria thought it was cool!  Saturday, I headed up to the mountains to find my Christmas tree!  It was a good hunt!  Thanks to the help of many people, I successfully found a perfect tree!  What a great day that was!  It snowed and everything!  Sunday was the Kernersville parade!  Mike, John, Shawn, and Victoria were all in the parade! Mom, Mary & I took Mike & John for a pep lunch at Bill & Leah's and then dropped them off with all of their fellow Raiders! They were so excited!  Shawn & Victoria rode in the back of Eddie's truck with the other grandkids and Sandra.  I'm not sure how much fun Shawn had, but all the others seemed to have a blast!  Monday after work I finally got to decorate my tree and I must say it is absolutely beautiful to look at!  Pictures do not do it justice, so come over and see it and I will get Garrett to make a cup of hot chocolate!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be right over! Keep the hot chocolate warm!

Keri said...

love the tree!