February 09, 2009

Hank's Birthday

Well, today is Hank's official adoption date last year. However; Hank has gone to live with Garrett's parents now so we don't get evicted from his non-stop barking. Other than that...I really miss him. I feel so bad that we didn't even have him a year. We probably would have just kept him and dealt with the consequences if it weren't for Garrett's parents. They just love the little Hanker Man to death. I think Hank and Tony will be like Dad and Fritz. This way I still get to see him and play with him..if not for that..I am not sure what I would have done. I don't care what all you Non-Hank lovers think about him! He was my little doodle. However; my house already looks cleaner and there is a table and new lamp in place of the dog cage. :-) Garrett said I was too eagerly doing my spring cleaning. Oops! I guess now, I don't have an excuse not to go the gym now! :-)

1 comment:

Keri said...

awwwww...hank still loves you!