February 08, 2009

A Little Late, but Pics from Our Snow & My Trip to Texas!

Hey everyone!  I am really sorry I have not done this in so long.  It has been crazy ever since I got back from Texas.  This weekend has finally been relaxed and I have done whatever I wanted!  We finally had one decent snow a few weeks ago!  Garrett & I went to try and find a sled, but no one here sells them!  Ahh..can you believe that??  

There was still snow on the ground when Mary, Jason, Shawn, Victoria & I got on the plane to head to Texas.  Shawn finally got to use the bathroom on the plane!  What a good time we had. Violet is just perfect.  We had some good quality time out there.  We went to the Forth Worth Stockyards and to see Mitch's plane.  Jason built Mason a swing set.  I sure can't wait to see Violet & Mason again...and of course Scarlett & Mitch!  :-)  Here are pictures from our adventure!  Enjoy!


































No comments: