October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

If you know me, you know I'm not a fan of things that scare you! I'm almost 25 years old and have never slept upstairs in the cabin on my parent's farm by myself.  I'm not a fan of Garrett and other friends telling me they are at the store when really they are planning on doing something to scare me while I am by myself!  When I have a bad dream, 95% of the time dinosaurs are trying to kill me! Weird, I know, but they are scary when you are dreaming about them!  Anyways, those are things that I am not a fan of...this does exclude roller coasters and things of that nature..well..almost...I don't like rides that fall straight down or falling in general. However; there are 13 straight days a year where I can watch a good scary movie every night on TV!  Of course, these are the 13 days leading to HALLOWEEN!  

<-----SCARY!!!  & GROSS.. What are you going to be for Halloween?

This is the one time of year when I don't mind being scared..so long as the scary stuff stays in the TV! I don't like it enough to willingly go to haunted houses in the middle of nowhere and chance being stuck in my own Texas Chainsaw Massacre sequel or walk to the slave graves on our farm at night!  So..you would think the night before Halloween there would be a good movie on that would make you think twice about whether all the windows and doors are locked while you are unsuccessfully trying to go to sleep!  But guess what...the reliable TV guide has assured me that no such movie will be on tonight! I mean come on...it's the night before Halloween!!  

So, since it seems I'm not going to get my scare tonight, I figured I would post some videos on here that are pretty hilarious!  One video is of a guy singing and dancing to a song.  His facial expressions are hilarious!  The other video is one my brother John showed me and is just catchy!  He loves this video.  This video is done by a helicopter pilot that is making fun of jet pilots.  Being that my brother John is a helicopter pilot in the military, I think this video shows us common people the "feud" between helicopter pilots and the jet pilots! Knowing some of John's crazy stories of things he has done in the military..I can totally see him and his friends coming up with something like this!
So, enjoy.  If I can't torture myself by making myself scared, I'll have a few laughs!  Hope you do the same!


Numa Numa Guy:


Jet Pilot Video:



1 comment:

Keri said...

OH MAN....I stole your ideas!!! Sorry bout that:)

I couldnt get the song out of my head yesterday. Too funny.

Hope you have a good day at work. Sam is driving me crazy this morning--I think he is pissed I'm leaving!