November 10, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


MITCH

JASON

THERE ARE A FEW PEOPLE THAT NEED A SHOUT OUT!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MITCH!!! HIS BIRTHDAY WAS NOVEMBER 8TH! HE IS 37! I THINK....


TODAY, NOVEMBER 1OTH, IS THE UNITED STATES MARINE CORP BIRTHDAY! THEY ARE A WHOPPING 233 YEARS OLD!!! SEMPER FI!


TOMORROW, NOVEMBER 11TH IS VETERANS DAY AND JASON'S BIRTHDAY! HE NEVER HAD TO GO TO SCHOOL ON HIS BIRTHDAY! I'M GUESSING HE IS STILL GOING TO GO TO WORK TOMORROW!!!


SO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERYONE!!!

1 comment:

a simple seeker said...

As soon as I saw your name, my mind wandered instinctively back to freshman year, your basement, The Blair Witch Project, and a few unnamed gentlemen that felt it beyond necessary to scare us into fits of hysteria. :)

I've had fun reading about you and your family. It's nice to see traditions that still hold. I really, really hope you're well, love. And Pottery Barn and Williams-Sonoma- they certainly have my heart. :)