November 16, 2008

Weekend Festivities






I'm not sure why the picture of Garrett and Tatum is sideways, but I don't know how to change it.  Anyway (notice the singular form), it has been a wonderful weekend.  Garrett and I spent the weekend at the farm.  The weather was pretty bad all weekend so the girls were cooped up in the house, but that was okay because we played Monopoly and had Bloody Mary's.  A traditon.  Haha!!  I didn't get my camera until Saturday night, so these are the only pictures I took. Victoria is just so cute with her hat.  Her eyes are just so clear and blue!  She is such a happy baby!  You should just see when she wakes up and is grinning at you!  The cutest thing ever!   Garrett was supposed to get up first thing Sunday morning and come home, but Brandy's little girl Tatum got in his lap as you can see.  To explain, Tatum has a few grown men wrapped around her little finger!  They are all like butter when she comes around!  She's just so sweet! So needless to say when Tatum wanted to watch TV with Garrett and fell asleep, there was no way he was going to bother her!  I don't think he left until after noon!  Saturday morning I got to talk with John on Skype.  We got to talk for a few minutes and then got disconnected.  Then I skyped with Meredith and the boys and Mom and Dad.  They were over at John and Meredith's. I think I am going to turn that into a verb, "I am skyping right now..please do not disturb!" Haha!  :-)  I'm glad we get to see John over the computer.  
Sunday we went up to the cabin.  Jason sure has the place looking good with what he has cleared out.  I am so ready for the stew.  That is my favorite day of the year!  
Well, it is Sunday night and I am watching the Wizard of Oz and going to sleep!  Another Monday has arrived!  Goodnight everyone!  See you soon!

No comments: